If you’re looking for a window style that offers incredible versatility, look no further. With casement windows, you have a lot of control as far as the direction they can open, the method you can use to open them, and where in your home they can be installed. All of these options make them the perfect solution for a variety of rooms. When it comes to replacement windows, you can trust that your satisfaction is our top priority at A.J.’s Doors & Windows in South Holland, IL.
Casement Windows to Improve Your Home
In order to make sure that you get the most value possible out of your casement windows, we provide our home installers with all of the training and tools they need to complete a professional installation. We begin the process by working to help you customize the ideal size, style, and color of our products to suit your home. Once you’ve settled on your ideal design, we’ll come to your home to complete a timely and efficient casement window installation. From there, you’ll experience the many advantages casement windows offer:
- Perfect for hard-to-reach or tight spaces, such as bathrooms, laundry rooms, etc.
- Improved efficiency for reduced costs and greater comfort
- Little to no maintenance or cleaning required
- Functionality in some cases as fire code-compliant emergency exits in basements
- Maximized ventilation in areas that need it most
3 Main Styles of Casement Windows
Casement windows are available in a range of materials including vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, composite and wood. Casement window panes are typically a single large pane for clean sightlines. But casement windows also come with multiple glass panels.
- Single Frame Casement Windows: The most popular kind, consisting of a single frame
- Double casement windows: A pair of casement windows with hinges on opposite sides so they swing outward from the middle (also called french casement windows)
- Push Out Casement Windows: They have a handle so they can be opened with a gentle push, instead of a crank (which is more common). Both single and double casement windows can be installed inswing or outswing. The opening mechanism can be manual or automated.
Whether you want to install a casement window above your kitchen sink or in your basement, At A.J.’s Door & Windows, we are here to help you achieve your goals. To find out more about the affordability of our premium products, then we encourage you to call us today!